Question Mephedrone In The US?

Katty Korner

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is mephedrone common in the US?

I've personally never seen it being offered by street sellers, but I'm sure that it is bought online.

Seems like peope wouldn't initially like it, as it seems like a "research chemical" but perhaps if the price was right and free samples were provided, people would definitely take a liking to it.

Just seems like an untapped market.

StarWars

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The same much people way about A-pvp flaka and now im florida is epidemic.
Mephedron was in bathsalts
4mmc is like mdma and cocaine mix.
1g can sell for 100$

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Agree with your state that it is an untapped market. It has low production cost and cocaine-similar effect, easy synthesis and not expensive precursors. You can sell it for 30-35$/g and get enormous profit.

Katty Korner

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Haven't looked on here, but the price for the bromo 4 methyl propiophenone can't be more than pmk EthGly can it? Got a kilo of that for 300, I imagine the 4mmc precursor to be more like 200.

I was thinking that price range, maybe 40 a gram. 60 seems a bit high, in that it seems one can burn through that quickly, even by one self.

I used to get good cocaine for 60 a gram, and I split that witha friend for a night. 30 was a reasonable amount, but it kept us doing it only like twice a week at most. 40 a gram would have a similar usage at much more, like 3 or 4 times a week, and that's good for business. Just opinion though.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Look prices around Listing. You can produce it alone in quite big scale for short time. You don't need big lab. There is only one disadvantage that 2-bromo-4'-methylpropiophenone has strong smell.

StarWars

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The same synthesis is like bk mdma like mmc but u use other one precursor bk-mdp2p