Question identify mix for cutting cocaine

searchingofamix

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello can someone help me to identify 5 different substance i have for mixing cocaine
my supplier never told me what it is and now he is gone
thank you

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
What are we going off of, there are no pictures or descriptions. There's nothing. 5 common adulterants in cocaine include;
•Boric acid. It would be pearlescent and white
•caffeine. I'm guessing it's bitter and white
•phenacetin. I don't even remember what it is but I know I've seen that it is commonly. Found in cocaine.
• benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine ECT, makes your mouth numb. People think that it mimicks cocaine in that, but people who are familiar know cocaine takes 30 seconds to numb your mouth and these local anesthetics work in about 10-15 seconds
•Paracetamol , another name for acetaminophen, Tylenol for example. All I can say is I've seen it reported 100 times in analysis.
•levamisole. Horse dewormer. Breaks down to aminorex and amphetamine, 2 stimulants. Might cause your ears and feet go gangrenous and fuck you up terribly.
•methamphetamine. It's common around here, whenever someone says they have really good cocaine, that means there's meth in it. They don't wonder why there is no euphoria and it gets them high for 6 hours. People around here are stupid.

Treat people the way you would like to be treated and don't put any of that stuff in there. Just charge the amount of money you want to make for the best product you can. I'd rather pay $200/g for good cocaine than $70/g for junk with 5 or more kinds of trash in it. So would everyone else.