Question I need help about crypto payment

gaetano99

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello BB!
I'm looking for someone who understands anonymous payment protocol with XMR valute, because I want to order something from this site and I'm not sure if I understand everything about that.
I would be happy if someone offers me some answers in pm.

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Why do people insist on PM for their answers?

State your question and there will be an answer for everyone to see, it's called sharing.

Or else the same question will only be repeated continuously.

gaetano99

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ok, will you give me answers here?

View previous replies…

gaetano99

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Haha ok friend, thanks for help.

So I want to buy BTC first and then exchange it for XMR. I think that's a safest way to make an "untraceable deal".
First i would to ask, what site (wallet) i will have choose for buying BTC and which paymant type (if that matters).

cubesquare

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What wallet you use is up to you.
Install Monero GUI with a full node on your local machine.
You can buy BTC from ANY FIAT (currency USD,GBP,etc) exchange (like Kraken, Binance etc - these are KYC [know your customer] sites that require you to provide proof of identity]), transfer those BTC to your own locally hosted personal wallet (Electrum on Mac or Bitcoin Core on PC?). From there you can use TOR Browser to go to one of many anonymous exchange sites (like changenow.io). Go and exchange your BTC for XMR and have the XMR transferred to your Monero GUI wallet.
Then hopefully you are running Tails or Kodashi and have Feather Wallet on those. Transfer your XMR from Monero GUI to Fether Wallet and make your purchase form there.
This means your FIAT purchase of traceable BTC is no longer connected in any visible way to your XMR purchase.

gaetano99

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thank you very much for this informations!
Can I make a nearly as safe purchase, if I will do it of phone.
If I can, which wallets and exchange do you recomend for android?

cubesquare

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
No you cannot. Do not use your mobile phone for this. Consider your mobile phone compromised already.