Question i have a disturbing question

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
forgive me, i dont quite understand how to use a forum.i posted a statement yesterday about a youtube video i was studying. today the video is gone,wiped from the face of the planet.did i instigate this happening in some way?im not a paranoid person, however: yesterday i left a question on comments to video,the response i received was not what i expected or understood.im just..........

Solution
no.lol,im not delusional,perhaps just a little nervous as to why the creator of this video did this,i want to contact him but i dont know who he is or anyway to do that,can anyone help me to figure this out?how do i contact youtubes bbexpert?theres more to story,but im absolutely positive the video was deleted because of what i said or did with comment on it.id like to fix that if possible,thanks

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
You do not seem delusional (paranoia is in a clinical sense known as paranoid delirium) but your concerns have a paranoid taste as it is human to sometimes feel this way. The hidden enemy inside you may well be related to some kind of guilt that you have to aknowledge in order to make it undetectable from the outside (keep in mind this is yours and with you). The strange behavior you observe is not that much indicative of trouble (that I can not promise you are devoid of). Anyway, it is for your wellbeing if you imagine and admit that even the best surgeon in the world would not have the same feeling when operating his own mother or just any other random patient. Just transpose your self in a diferent person you look up to and act how they would.

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
no.lol,im not delusional,perhaps just a little nervous as to why the creator of this video did this,i want to contact him but i dont know who he is or anyway to do that,can anyone help me to figure this out?how do i contact youtubes bbexpert?theres more to story,but im absolutely positive the video was deleted because of what i said or did with comment on it.id like to fix that if possible,thanks

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, welcome to BB forum. BBexpert is every Expert in BB forum like me. We deleted drug manufacturing videos in order to save our channel from ban. You can find all of them here is Video section.

View previous replies…

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
thanku so much for letting me know.honestly i thought i caused the videos to disappear because right after my contact comment, things went away.i was kinda crushed when video went down because its been my research focus since since 2010 its a very long story i share to few.i hate what has happenend through our government ,in short ,theyve taking so many things away that can be very helpful to certain people,need i say more.thanks again.

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
really appreciate that.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
that is one great song and I did wanted to use this song title as a reply for your thread but I thought not many people know the weedeater refference

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
lol.no i didnt know it,but it really caught my attention,honestly it was fitting to me,thumbs up.

Solution