Question How can I extract Psilocybe from Mushrooms?

daqwen

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Does anyone can help me?

gameon

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So tru, just put in the time or use the sherch button

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. I'll tell you. Choking down 5 grams in silent darkness can be challenging but eating a jello shot is a piece of cake. I have a jello shot Tek on The Shroomery.org that's 15 years old or more. At the time it was the only one and it's verbatim #2 from that thread. That's how you take psilocin further than you ever wanted to. People don't often realize, it's only psilocin that affects you. Psilocybin is dephosphorlated by your stomach acid. I'm not going to talk about why magic mushrooms are correctly called psilocybian, but there's a precident

Moonbow112ix

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
McKenna style ego death, I always try and get my phone as far away from me as possible when I go that deep and it's in the dark bedroom, god the things I've encountered on those psychonaut journeys whew wee, so once I really saw a sparrow knock a sleeping mallard duck from a tree at dawn while candy flipping, now when I take heroic doses there are ducks in cammo fatigues, sometimes they're just looking ready for war otherr times there demeanor and cold attitude is a not so subtle way of saying they're going to war, passive aggressive fouls, .... Fouls are ducks fouls or just poultry, fucking birds man

Moonbow112ix

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I see you have got a lot of answers in assuming they're great who wrote them I didn't read, you can extract the psilocybin by grinding them down and I believe a 1:1 by weight of ethanol extraction in assuming with some water that's later distilled off would be my best guess at a simple way of making an extract from your mushys, I have shoeboxs of pan subtrops right now and some envy monotubs, it's been a mycology hot streak for me, contam free for so long I have burned through all the agar plates and transfers as well as most grain to grains from those first transfers, I have some purple mystic lc that colonizes so fast and makes a great product, if you're trying to extract them into liquid ethanol and or ethanol and dh20 is gonna be a route I bet you can find the process very easily they're legal a lot of places now, what I do is great and up all my aborts or side or is that don't look like something id ever give someone in a sack period and when they build up to a quart jar I put them in a magic bullet for a short burst cycle and then get this very pure lemon juice from whole foods that tastes so good and I mix the two, you can filter after a few hours but I usually let it do it's thang at Room temp for 12 hours freeze chil and filter off then drink the lemon juice in shots it's better then any chocolate bars or anything I've made, you could obviously distribute it that way and the citric acid makes a huge difference have fun out there and watch your ego lol