Fake P2NP

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
According to TLC on several samples of yellow crystals sold as P2NP there is a lot of completely or partially faked P2NP sold lately. Well it is just too easy, plain nitrostyrene made from Benzaldehyde and Nitromethane looks pretty much identical, smells identical and just does not produce Amph.

If somebody knows a seller who sells real P2NP for a decent price in the EU (not nitrochemis please) and is willing to provide a (paid) sample please PM me. thx.

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for the information. Can you tell us from whom you received the fake p2np? Out of interest, why wouldn't you order nitrochemis? I planned to make a test order from nitrochemis soon.

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I am quite sure nitrochemis has great quality, I would order there if it was not for other personal reasons which make this impossible at the moment.
The samples were given to me by others who had problems getting decent results, none of them told me though from whom exactly what sample was bought and anyways, I would not tell any name as it is just hearsay.
Funny though, the best-looking samples were the worst whilst a strangely dark-oily looking one gave rather good results.

I saw that often it is sold as "Nitrostyrene" and although P2NP belongs to the family of nitrostyrenes, Nitrostyrene plain is NOT what you want.

Xtrembendion

Don't buy from me
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
Bm-chemistry worked well for me , i think u can order 20g least.

chicaloca

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I also get poisoned by a vendor named Peaks who sell bad batch of fake A-oil