Question Ephedrine 50-98-2 cas

Candyshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Deals
HI, if some one know, that ephedrine will work everyone exactly knows for what :))

Candyshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Deals
if from this EPHEDRINE you can make Meth

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If someone know how, someone can. But thats fact, but what is your qustion????

Candyshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Deals
IF you don't know answer bro you, please don't answer, think all understood question :)

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Of course 😆use the search function. Ephedrine / pseudoephedrine have 2 chiral centers and reduction removed the first one, which means that both products undergo the same reaction to produce the same product Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are interchangeable.
Hey, don't buy from me kid😆

Candyshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Deals
mate i know what you mean but not every ephedrine is good for this

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
There's only 1 ephedrine, it has 2 enantiomers. I could just tell you the answer, but a better way is for you to fuck around and find out.
1. Go to the Wikipedia page for ephedrine and note the chirality of the alpha carbon.
2. Search for "D-methamphetamine" click "pics" and note the chirality of the alpha carbon. Which one do you need, 1s,2r, or 1r,2s
Tell us the answer💩

Candyshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Deals
Mate i dont want to do meth or something, i can sort out Ephedrine i got 2 diffrent number and i dont know which one is better or if you can make Meth from both, thought Questions are for but if no one want answer i dont care

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Methamphetamin someone who can, can make from both. Pseudo and ephe. But like @Frit Buchner say: learn about enantiomers/isomers. I'm also not familiar enogh for advices, but it looks that i can give you a little tip.

Candyshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Deals
Bro im not asking if i can make from Ephedrin or pseudo i know i can make from both i ask if i can make from every Ephedrine, i have to option to offer here on forum both are ephedrine but diffrent number CAS one is HCL so i know and second one is free amina... ASK cause think lots of people will be interesting about here.

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Looks verry corious, you wanna offer something and dont know what? Google it or look on the Label.

Candyshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Deals
wrong thinking I know what I want to offer, I had cirrus or EPHEDRINE ARENA before, I don't need to know everything, Arena has EF HCL, and I haven't found any pharmacy product that contains free amine,
that's about it