Question Cut/mix cocaine

forgetme666

Don't buy from me
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
Hi I hope you're doing well I have a little question do you know what I could cut cocaine with and how and by the way if you have a video lying around on this subject I wouldn't refuse;);)

Nmakc

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
usually with lidocaine , levamisole

forgetme666

Don't buy from me
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
thank you very much man and you'd know how to do it?

Nmakc

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Sorry but no i just know some cuted woth it you should ask someone who know but cutting is very bad and customers will run from you

kdelorian

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
hello the most common thing is that you use a mixture to achieve the balance of the cocaine high, remember that this is composed as follows. Slash them through the nose, go down to the throat, and I supve the brain, This is for the user to follow that feeling that the effect of cocaine has, having said that my recommendation is to use these 3 products, you have to mix these 3 components phenacetin, caffeine, tetracaine this is the best you can use Making a separate mixture of these products is usually 15% tetracaine, 35% caffeine, and 50% phenacetin. You mix everything and then you can, for example, add 25% of each gram of cocaine or add 50% or even 100%. but this is already 1 for 1. I hope to see you helped friend, this way you will be a professional with your cocaine cut at a basic level

kdelorian

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Of course, for the mixture to be omogeneous, it is necessary that you crush each product well to generate a very fine powder and make a more omogeneous mixture

kdelorian

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Of course, for the mixture to be omogeneous, it is necessary that you crush each product well to generate a very fine powder and make a more omogeneous mixture

DrugCentral

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Best cut is: creatine 40% 40% cocaine 10% amphetamine powder, mix in an electric blender then rerocking it under a press with acetone

kdelorian

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Why would you add creatine, does this product leave no taste? or a different smell, and if you put 10% of that in it, another part of being dangerous, I don't think a person who consumes it will like the effect, but I'm really interested in why creatine

DrugCentral

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Most people put crushed up pills, I don’t remember which pills tho. Creatine mixes relatively well when blending, has no effects or risks when snorting and doesn’t hurt your nose.