Cbd hasish with cannabionid

tucoXxX

Don't buy from me
Solutions
Reaction score
given cbd hashish . and there is cannabionid powder.
how can i pair it?
Hashish has a hard consistency. maybe you need to warm it up? please anyone who can help. thanks

Solution
2 traditional kitchen pots (one smaller than the other). I put a bigger pot on the gas stove, let the tap water run halfway. when the tap water bubbles, I put a small pot in it and throw in cbd or fake hashish. it dissolves, I simply add the desired canna, it dissolves, and I mix it with real hashish. I take a small spoonful and pour it onto a plastic tray (wrap it on a foil tray to keep it fresh, it's easier to clean up the residue afterwards) press it as hard as you like (there are many ways to do this at home as well)

m03

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Do you happen to know what noid this is? If you know / have a rough idea, look into dosing and volumetric dosing and make a solution with a strength of your choice. Breaking up the hash may help when you decide to spray it.

tucoXxX

Don't buy from me
Solutions
Reaction score
100g of hard Afghan hashish. I think 2g canna is enough. I just don't know alcoholic solution absorbs cbd hashish. maybe I'll prick it and cut it into pieces

m03

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ah, i think i misunderstood. I thought you were talking about synthetic canna when you mentioned powder.

tucoXxX

Don't buy from me
Solutions
Reaction score
2 traditional kitchen pots (one smaller than the other). I put a bigger pot on the gas stove, let the tap water run halfway. when the tap water bubbles, I put a small pot in it and throw in cbd or fake hashish. it dissolves, I simply add the desired canna, it dissolves, and I mix it with real hashish. I take a small spoonful and pour it onto a plastic tray (wrap it on a foil tray to keep it fresh, it's easier to clean up the residue afterwards) press it as hard as you like (there are many ways to do this at home as well)

Solution

tucoXxX

Don't buy from me
Solutions
Reaction score
I pour the contents of the smaller pot onto the tray. a small spoon is good for scraping out resin😄