Question BMK regulation

blackburn

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello. What kind of regulation is there in Europe when it comes to BMK 5449-12-7? a friend of mine had a package of 6kg 5449-12-7 seized by customs, and then about 2 weeks later he had it delivered. the package had been sent to analysis for review.

Constantylious777

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
It depends = law is not as easy as people think.
I mean - meaning that something is not listed at regulation list doesn't mean that you can not be prosecuted for it - every country has ways to make you trouble for ordering legal chemicals = it means that even ordering legal chemicals could be treated as attempt to produce drugs or some similar crime - I know lot of people from many countries who also run business like me and now are in prison m8.
TAKE CARE!

blackburn

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I understand but it's also a matter of proof that you're going to use it for illegal use, you might as well buy it and then resell it.. okay if you're sitting with chemicals for amphetamine production at home and lab equipment, and the only thing missing is p2np which is not illegal and you order this home, then of course they have a strong case to convict you of preparation for drug manufacturing.

but as for when it is bmk 5449-12-7 is this on some list of drug precursors?