Question Bisq decentralized fiat->BTC -what is the most secure method of transferring fiat to BTC

lexicon_84

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering the privacy and efficiency of the Bisq software in a business sense- I am having difficulty finding secure ways to transfer fiat to btc from which i can more easily "tumble" via non-KYC btc to monero exchanges. Is Bisq (P2P trading) a secure way to receive BTC from fiat bank account which has identity without spyware KYC exchange servers such as kraken ? If not, is there any other viable options from a bank account to receive BTC? What is your preferred method of fiat->BTC or possibly direct fiat->XMR.

kotkata

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
I think Bisq is not a bad.
The platform is secure and allows you to buy crypto without KYC.
In a way it is similar to an escrow service:
1. Seller and buyer make a deposit;
2. Buyer makes payment to seller
3. Seller transfers the crypto
Other than payment details, the Buyer and the Seller know nothing about each other from the platform. There's a limit on how much you can buy for the first transaction, however, and you need crypto for the deposit to make a purchase. Pricing is not always great, but good offers do show up from to time.

In terms of Privacy, I would rate it ATM>Bisq>Binance and others. Either way, you might want to do coinjoin or a tumbler after you buy they crypto.