Question Whats is the diffrents,coke vs d-meth ?efects on body?trip

metux

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Anyone have trip report?or nows where i can google it?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
The action of cocaine on neurotransmitters in your brain is a lot different than Dmethamphetamine
1. The ratio of agonism between dopamine and serotonin is 3:1 in cocaine ( your brain sees an increase of 3dopamine molecules for every 1 seratonin molecule). D-meth has a D:S ratio of 20:
2. Cocaine is a triple agonist, increasing dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine at similar dosages, meth doesn't agonize norepinephrine ( aka adrenaline) and weakly agonizes serotonin.
When speaking of dopamine transporter (dat) there are 2 basic configurations, stimulants are categorized as " cocaine like" or "methamphetamine like "
I the resting state, dat is in the methamphetamine like state ( open to out, meaning the dat can freely move out of the intracellular vestibule where the receptors are. Cocaine like, open to in, means dat can move into the intracellular vestibule, but can not escape.
Summary; meth is far more locomotor stimulatory (speeds you up) but has little effect in the way if euphoria. Cocaine is quite euphoric, but not nearly as stimulatory. The half-life of cocaine is around. 75-1.5 hours (how long you feel high) and meth is twice that much or more. Most psychologists agree that cocaine is more addictive. Compared in an analogous fashion (snorted vs. Snorted or smoked vs. smoked)