Question Synthesis videos removed?

kemocite

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I found that the DOB, DMT and Amphetamine synthesis videos were removed on YouTube, why is that?

Nszgent

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Could anyone also provide a link to download the videos ? The link already in the forum doesn't work for me

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, we got strikes from YT and removed these videos. You can find them in the Video section here (button on the left bar).
@Nszgent Video can be download from there as well. There are Download button under each video. They are work properly. Probably you have problem with Internet or browser.

kemocite

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Will you be uploading more videos to this site? Would love to see an LSD synthesis or MDMA synthesis video! Thanks!

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Yes, we work on Meth synthesis way. MDMA would be more real for video than LSD. LSD synthesis is complicated and there are numerous of different similar analogues with more easy synthesis for clandestine labs.

StarWars

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
YT's policy is that you can't show, persuade people to produce drugs, a lot of cool videos on how 4mmc is produced from russia have been banned by yt, I'm waiting for my laptop to be repaired because I have 2 cool videos with fast production of 4mmc from russian forum