Question need help

Anhedonia35

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
If we want to make a drug that requires the lowest budget and we can easily obtain the materials, what should it be and it should be simple, which can be done with basic or intermediate level chemistry knowledge.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Maybe to know what country you are in would help us because different things are legal to buy in different countries, or indigenous plants can be extracted and substitution made. Examples: if ma hung grows where you live great. Or maybe betel nut. Or Virola, Phylaris, Erythroxlum would be convenient. Extracting essential oil as a starting point is usually easier than total synthesis

Anhedonia35

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i live in turkey
ı want to made something but ı have love chemistry information can u recommend something to learn how to coke spesific one stuff

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're asking but if it is " coke specifically" no. That's a very difficult synthesis that requires total control of every aspect of chemistry. Negative temps, inert atmospheres, The ecgonine moity has a strong propensity to epimerize to the pseudo... Careful examination of previous methods shows that over half of them resulted in a chemical with the wrong spatial arrangement. An enantiomer an isomer a diasterromer, a meso. An epimer.

Anhedonia35

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
can you tell me the way I should follow about basic chemistry, I have a medium-level capital, if you suggest a way, I would be very glad.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Does not Papivar somniferum grow there? There's 100 things you can do with it . Extract it separate it, substitute it every thing from the most basic chemistry 101 up to molecules that are potent at 10 mg. I think several species of salvia grow there which can be extracted into powerful meditation type drugs (delirients). I looked at a couple ethnobotany links. They didn't offer any chemical analyst, so I can't speak with any authority about the drugs that grow there. Talk to an elder or some people familiar with the medicinal uses of plants. Pain relievers, sedatives, stimulants, hallucinogens... Write down the names. We'll see if we can identify the plants and hence the chemicals they contain. Lotus flowers, grasses, shrubs, There are drugs in many types of plants and substituting a few molecules can make stronger drugs. Cathulus edulis perhaps? Also write down the names of poisonous plants. Sometimes poison is medicine and sometimes medicine is poison. It's all in the dose ( or the arrangement of molecules ).