Question Methamphetamine crystalization process question?

SonsOfTheWicked

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I was watching part 3 of cooking crank with uncle fester when at the end of the video it cuts before he can crystalize the product. Does anyone know the process he used or a process that will work?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm just here for the answer. Yesterday I cleaned some up by crushing it and washing it in 100% acetone in my Buchner funnel then I boiled some distilled water and pipettes it in until everything just dissolved. Then I nuked some acetone to get it hot and added it dropwise to the mixture which was sitting in the pan I boiled the water in (double boiler style) until it turned cloudy. Then I added a few more drops of water until it clarified. Then I put the lid on the jar and wrapped it with a towel to cool.vafter a couple hours it went in the fridge. Before bed I put it in the freezer. This morning it was a frozen slurry that wasn't really separable so I heated it up and evaporated all of the liquid. Let it solidify and scraped it out of the jar onto some foil and put it under a lightbulb. What I have now is amorphous crystalline nodules, but it did lose 23% of it's weight and tastes way better and gets you high more easily.
Summary; the acetone rinse was reasonably effective and the recrystallization was useless

metux

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ph 5,acetone 99% with hcl,and leave for a week.Crystals will form,this will work for large scale.

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Will this become large crystals or will they remain microcrystals?

metux

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Not very large,but not very small,it becomes ice crystals.After you heated it becomes rock white crystals,big enought, what costumer by happy:)