Question Mephedrone vs Cocaine, Market Wise?

Katty Korner

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So in the US, I can easily say that most have not heard, let alone tried, mephedrone. It seems however a potential competitor to cocaine though.

My questions is, how does one get past people's fear of the unknown, the bad name of "designer drugs" in the US, and make a potential market of mephedrone in the US?

It seems ripe for the picking. No drug dogs test for mephedrone. No on hand physical tests (the ones the carry on them) that the police have on hand, yet. You have a bit of a window, if that makes sense, before the big eyes come looking.

The only way I can think of is to offer a good product, and send out tons of samples to people, like hundreds, so that people get to try it out and get a taste for it. Plus, with how the cost of living is, if it is affordable people will be much more likely to indulge.

Thoughts?

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You dont need to offer so many Samples on local street Market. Your custumers know each Other. If one tell it the other its eough. if you think your stuff is save give your friends a test. They talk to the other and one day verry New customers came to you.

cubesquare

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
4-MMC is not the same as cocaine.
When insufflated it has a stimulating effect with a very high redose compulsion but a very smooth ride.
When consumed orally, it has a much stronger empathogenic component and a lower redose compulsion.

There are studies showing that mixing 4-MMC with amphetamine, methamphetamine and MDMA significantly increases the neurotoxicity of them all.

4-MMC should be positioned as a standalone, gentle replcement, NOT AUGMENT, for short burst usage (weeknights?) and as a low commitment MDMA substitute.

Jury is still out about hwo dangerous these substances are, so a massive uptick in sales in your area may help to provide feedback on that.

As @xile says, give a few samples out, those folk will spread the word.
It is a fun, low commitment product that cleanly fits into the same space as coke at a fraction of the cost.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm thinking really hard about where I'm going to get some. No one has it and the precursors are tough to get to. Cocaine purity is incredibly unreliable where I'm at. $100/g is a steal for decent cocaine and when people tell me a cheaper price I just pass because I know it's garbage without looking.
It's time for a cocaine replacement. Particularly one you can smoke and has incredible euphoria. I'm sitting here doing 5-10 hotbox style rips off this meth at a time, and it doesn't compete with 1 hit of crack in the euphoria department

Heineken

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
much more similar real kokaine can be 4fluorococaine

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes and based on my research some elemental zinc could and a little heat could dehalogenate it. Very likely

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yeah those Grignards are easier to procure than they are to make 🤷if you hit arecoline (primary alk. In betel nut ) it becomes a "cocaine analog" guess which one?! You might be thinking "shit man, name cocaine analogs off of the top of my head? Uh WIN 35... UH, GRW🤔.. TROPARIL! 4-FLOURO-COCAINE...".
It's paxill🤷 but did you know they(chemists ect.) Base their measurements of 5ht reuptake inhibition as a direct comparison to peroxotine(paxill) it's the standard that CNS drugs are compared to