Looking for a vendor Looking for coca seeds or coca leaves

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Your yield for cocaine freebase extraction from coca leaves or coca tea is approx 0.48%

That being said, you'd need truck loads of leaves just to make 1kg of cocaine ( +/- 210 kilo for 1 kg of coke).
That infrastructure needed is probably not worth it.
What people do that synthesize coke in europe is importing cocaine freebase laced products like cement, textiles or others to then extract the freebase from the laced products with a chemical procedure.

Your best bet will probably be to find a cheap source for quality cocaine.

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Delisse micropulverised is available on clearnet shops and is easy to get through customs from Peru if you're in a non spanish speaking country since it's commerically packaged and just a green powder they assume it to be green tea. Also it's readily ground up. Seeds should be easy to get from a simple google search since they're not illegal in most countries.

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Seeds and live plants you can get here - https://www.vreeken.nl/
100% legit and no scam, real nice people good comunication and took me a long time to find them. Unfortunatly seeds are only available once a year and you have to place an order in advanced, then the real crap bit is keeping them alive. All my 6 seeds germinated but I struggled at keeping them alive longer than 6 months, I plan to drive over and buy some live established plants.
As for Coca leaf suppliers I am also looking for a confirmed supply contact that can ship to UK, I'm not interested in extracting just the ability to have some.

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link! I am eager to find coca leave suppliers too that can supply bulk and I have one on the list already.
We can exchange some info via DMs, I am open to share!

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Please don't just post links for no reason. First add a link to the link directory, wait for us to approve it and then publish an internal link to the directory. This way the community will be able to evaluate sites and understand who is trustworthy and who is not.

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Noted! And my appologies for breaking the rules, thought I had read through all the forum rules. Will not happen again.

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Please don't just post links for no reason. First add a link to the link directory, wait for us to approve it and then publish an internal link to the directory. This way the community will be able to evaluate sites and understand who are trustworthy and who is not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Nice one for the link, DM if you buy from there and receive what you order! An to be fair I broke that rule posting a link without approval through adding to the link directory first.

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
I didn't realise that's the way for adding the links, my appologies