Question Just to say hello

TotalSynthesis

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi together,

i follow this forum quite some time already, but only as a silent reader who was not participating.
Since i really like the way this community has developed, i now decided to register and maybe become an active member.

I already do have experience in Synthesis of Substances and would be willing to help others and also learn for myself.

There is one main topic (I guess also the most important one), which i didnt find yet in any of the known communities and this is about safety when buying chemicals for a smaller drug lab. I also have a background in carding, so i know how to setup anonymous bank account, Paypals, PO Boxes, mail forwarding services, companies etc.... These will help to pay for and also anonymously receive almost everything by routing it through different services and finally receive it e.g. a faked po box.

If there would be interest for this topic, i would be willing to write a detailed Tutorial on how to get and use a faked identity for our purpose... ???

regards,
TotalSynthesis

TotalSynthesis

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,

ok, i have it ready.
Complete instructions how and where to get a digital and/or physical ID, how to use it for online bank account opening, Paypal, Ebay etc... And ofcourse how to place orders and route them through different addresses and finally drop them in an anonymous PO Box or a pickup location.

I'm just working on some small corrections.
Where should i post it exactly?

vincent

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello
I am interested in carding, and using fake cards for bank purpose,contact me back

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there :) Our friend was not online since november last year.

We do not know where he remains as of right now.

With that being said, you will probably not find someone that can help you with cashing out from fake or stolen CCs. Generally speaking carding is also almost dead due to 2fa and other security features that where implemented some while ago.
People offering you 'working' CCs or something of that area are most likely scamming you.

Jonnymarket

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello there,

I need some working bin that work today, most of them are not working in international payments.

I want to do payments in India and mainly USA.

Do you have any idea ?