Question How to make crytall ecstasy in pill form?

SebastianMorne

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I was wondering how one would transform crystals into pills since they sell better, I arleady know where to buy the press just not how to color the crystal powder without loosing purity and all that.

StarWars

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi im have pills die mode to pill press zp9 and powder with color to made hard pills xtc

SebastianMorne

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for the offer but I already have a press that I'll borrow from a friend, if ever I make enough money to invest in one for myself I won't hesitate to contact you. Have a great rest of your day!

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
simply pulverize your crystal to create a very fine powder and mix your mdma powder with a compacting agent such as magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose along with powdered dye, this can be purchased already prepared from the Internet you will find it as: Readymix binder for press pill or better directly I spoke with our partner and friend STARWARS. Once you have mixed and you have made the pertinent calculations to adjust the weight of your pills, you will be ready to put it in your pressmachine tdp-0 machine or the machine that you are going to use