Question How to hire people for drug buisneses and such?

ginger1234

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Anyone know? Should i tell them upfront or should i use people who are just mail men and things like that or should i try build a network through the internet like on here?

BadBoy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Made website get good quality product and sell to people form all world . Much more safe like u sell on the Streat

ginger1234

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You dont understand what im saying im saying should i get people to do things with there knowledge or just hire random mail men and not say anything.

blosuetoday

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Just hire one people who will ship packages for you. You pay for all the packages with bought credit card. It would be better if you hire a random person so he does not know you and can not snitch on you. You can always hire a good friend that you know will not switch and make things much more secure than the solution above.

TheWaterman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Personally I think online is just the icing on the cake. I would never sell below a certain amount, would do transactions in places no one knows me and I would hire at least 1 runner, make sure he knows what’s up or he will react badly when he finds out and it won’t take long for them to find out. Make sure you pay him well and try to keep him from getting high while he’s running but be generous after biz hours. Make sure it’s clear that he should do handoffs and not socialize. Do your own procurement or he could be an issue.

TheWaterman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Personally I think online is just the icing on the cake. I would never sell below a certain amount, would do transactions in places no one knows me and I would hire at least 1 runner, make sure he knows what’s up or he will react badly when he finds out and it won’t take long for them to find out. Make sure you pay him well and try to keep him from getting high while he’s running but be generous after biz hours. Make sure it’s clear that he should do handoffs and not socialize. Do your own procurement or he could be an issue