Question Why not make a topic : "experience" ?

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It can be cool to tell some experiences of drugs, RC ect, no?

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Depends on the context of the narrative.
You can share your experiences here here and here
Also in groups. You can also leave a detailed review after purchasing any product

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
as long as it heps people and not lead them in meaningless confusion it is fine, try to be systematic and as objective as you can (even though you can't be both objective and subjective at the same time)

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I was about to make this post until I saw it was made. I also think an experience report type forum would be useful. I was wondering how 4-mc compared to cocaine, but I didn't find the answer. I think that drug combinations, while an important topic, isn't the right place because I'm interested in single drug interactions. Drug addiction is a similar topic but it also doesn't cover the objective senses and feelings a drug causes, and pharmocology is a specific related science that is mostly about physical interactions between drugs and the body. I think it could be just 1 board in the pharmacology section. Probably don't need a board for every class. I know that there are a mountain of drugs I've never seen or tried and I'd like to know more about how they make you feel. That's just like, my opinion, man