Question testosterone

redbull66

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to buy testosterone on the darknet someone can recommend me a reliable site please.

xoxo2.0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
well currently here you won't find any steroids other then that you can look in the market section on the left and buy some other drugs. there are other few markets where you can find testosterone on darknet but i can't recommend any particular one .

in future you may find steroids in this market too.

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
what testosterone? Raw? Oil? Acetate? Enanthate? Propionate? If you want to buy powder go ask to qingdao sigma chemical, they are the most popular steroids seller, they make oil too, and its very very cheap, you can go also on catcafe.is, goldenlabs.org pharmoz-labs, granabolic.is, europharmma, they are vendors of steroids ect..

But make some researchs before run a cycle, go on rxmeso :)

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
if u want to resell it, go buy to qingdao sigma, if you order a lot of quantity (10 vials of test E for example is at 60€ so less than 10€ per vial) maybe she cans make u a price, and resell it at 17-18€ (dont be like others, dont sell it at 30€) make your logo ect ect, ans thats it, if u want to resell powder, same buy on qingdao, the raw has less probability to be bad (instead of vials, qingdao had some problems with vials before but its fixed now)

if u want to take for yourself , if you want to make a trt go on qingdao bro x)

but if u want to make just one cycle go buy on goldenlabs.org the guy is very professional and cool, cheap price and good quality

you can run it like that :

week 1-10 : 500mg/week E3D
week 3-10 : 500mcg HCG per week
week 10-12 : nothing
week 12-16 : 50mg clomid/20mg nolvadex

you probably need to take arimidex if you feels that your nipples is sensible, but begin with 0,25mg 1x per week to see the difference, if you take more directly, your E2 will shutdown and for the cycle its very very bad. 10 weeks is the minimum, you can take another vial to continue while 4,5 weeks at 125mg or smtg like that to help your body to keep your gains and wait 2,3 weeks ans run PCT , tell me if u have others questions ;)

vegetalista

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Check out koffee pharm out of China. They are clearnet but legit. I have ordered from them successfully.