Question Questions on Producing 1 pot amp from p2np 1kg scale

JuanoImano4378

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I have a few questions on the process of producing 1 pot amp from p2np, I've found the video in this forum and watched the steps and I have compiled a list of questions to ask you experts.

1. If I want to recreate the experiment with lesser final product, can I proportionately reduce the chemicals used?

I.e:
Original amount of IPA used – 50 L
Original amount Distilled Water – 6.2L
….

Test amount of IPA – 5L
Test amount of Distilled Water – 0.62L
… and so on

2. Is there a limit to how fast we can pour Sodium Borohydride?

3. How small of a portion is P2NP allowed to be added? Can this portion be increased if we are using a much larger flask with a much higher volume of IPA and Distilled water mixture?

4. The video says ALL P2np is added for approximately 6 hours. Is this equal to steadily adding P2NP into the solution over the span of 6 hours? What happens if we do it in a shorter time like for example : 2 hours?

5. The reaction from adding P2NP is self heating but will it explode or just gets warm/hot?

6. Is the water added in CuCL2, distilled water?

7. How do you keep the temperature maintained at 80deg with a burner?

8. How to setup the vacuum pump?

9. PH needs to revert back to 6

10. Would an exhaust ventilation work much faster than a condenser for further recuperation? How would we set the experiment up with an exhaust ventilation?

11. What is the reason to pump the RM over into another 5L flask? How is it pumped over? Can’t we just use the current flask for the decantation?

12. What filter is being used for the decantation of the Rm?

13. In the video, at 5:13, what is being poured into the black copper oxide residue?

14. Why do we have to put the amphetamine salt solution into the freezer for 1 hour? Wont it freeze up?

15. What happens if we accidentally added excess acid? Is this why it’s recommended to keep 50-100ml amphetamine free base IPA solution in a different beaker so we can add more free base IPA in case of excess acid addition?

16. Also, can this method be turned to create Crystal Meth?

CrystalBee

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Use concrete mixer with 100l or 50l keg beer cut metal and weld,and do proper amalgam,after this is child game,Most important, calculate reagents and aliuminium turnings must by the same size,pressure is for yield.

CrystalBee

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
10l methanol, 5l 70% Luk,5 kg naoh 5l distiled water,,ph11-12 distill,,you have base,,add d-tartaric acid with ipsa,methanol not working.,,and you have you dream. Purification its on you own,how do you want to do.Most important by safe,on large scale manufacturing,P2np loves Lungs.And many other tricks,you can learn with expirience.Doint waiste you time with borohidride,On large scale..

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
proportions are calculated stoechimetrically in general, i don't think whoever wrote the procedure would have written these proportions if more could be added, but you are welcome to try.

red line attached to hose, recieving flask is the red circle and your vacuum is applied to black arrow, gravity will keep what you are transfering in the red circle

Attachments

• QzmBo7xCu0.jpg
    QzmBo7xCu0.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 118