Question Need help on choosing synthesis.

PabloEscobar

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to the forum. My question is what synthesis do you think is the most profitable out of them all and is also worth trying? Thank you.

shr00mz

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
easily LSA you dont even have to synthesize just do an extract is quite simple and is like a slightly weaker version of LSD

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Methaquolone (Qualuudes). There is a HUGE curiosity about this compound out there. Discobisquits and whatnot. At the same time there's none around. Reasonably easy to make, but requires large doses for effect (4-600 mg:s) which limits the commercial viability a bit.

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I guess the most profitable chemicals are the ones most people should rather stay away from (Carfentanyl, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, etc.).
Amphetamine is quite common and there are lots of people on the forum that can help you with this :)

Grandthumb123

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ethanol is very easy, via fermentation. Mephedrone or Meth is very easy. However, it also depends on what you have. You can make DMT from tryptamine in a single step reaction I think (You might have to check that). So it can't be said what is easiest.