Looking for a vendor Need a partner

Werner

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, i am looling for a partner to start making death drops if is there anyone intrested anawer the thread, thanks for your atention.

xoxo2.0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
if you are looking for a partner (in latin america) you should check out some communities in groups section on left. they have groups from brazil, venrnzuela, argentina etc. there you will have a better chance of finding an actual partner.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Yes, the country in which you plan to sell drugs this way is important. In general, it will be interesting to observe the experience of introducing this method of distribution

TheWaterman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
First what are death drops? Second mr. Heisenberg I refer you to your memorandum about branding partners to help improve the quality of the substances sold in the world. I am all about that, I have gone to extremes that make my partners reevaluate our partnership because I’m trying to lower the odds of someone having a problem with our product.Now in the end I will buy a product to sell my customers but I have been trying to avoid getting anything that is of inferior quality. Wouldn’t your project be well served by taking this on as a way to ensure that allot of people get the best product possible and at the same time make funds doing this that who knows what the project can accomplish with.