Question Max Size Synthesis/Production For One Person?

Katty Korner

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm wondering how large one's lab can be, and the amounts it can handle, weight wise, with only one person. Amphetamines specifically

There is the old, easily found online page on large scale methamphetamine manufacture that seemed to handle a few pounds at a time.

I wonder how large one can get without powered equipment like forklifts, and glass or steel reactors.

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

Jesus christ, where do all these people come from?

Do you have any worklife experience?

Your questions depends on the person doing the task.

One person can only handle 100g another 2kg.

Just start reading trying and find out.

Katty Korner

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I mean, of course it varies on one's experience, knowledge, etc. But at a certain point, there are going to be physical limitations that either requires more people, or powered equipment.

To maybe be more concise, assuming one is an average chemist, what is a general max size that one can handle in a synthesis? Seems from my searching to be a few kilos.

Hank Schrader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Everything, of course, depends on knowledge, the method of synthesis and precursors. In a day, you can make both 100g and 100kg.
Therefore, you have to be specific about... what kind of premises you have and what budget you have for investing in precursors and equipment.

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

For instance, myself, I'm not a chemist. But my every day work requires me to be very organised, self relient and highly educated.

With my current setup I can produce 1,5kg each day.

If I would invest in a bigger lab with more equipment not counting in a chemichal reactor I could produce 5kg each.

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Literal tons if you have the space for a multi story 2-4 ton reactor.You will have to be fit though, it will be a lot of up and down stairs alone.