Question Launching a new substance

erstwhile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As we all know, the synthesis of a given molecule and the hype factor surrounding it bear almost no relation with each other. Cathinones are fairly simple yet mostly known via scare stories and never by name whereas Acid is rather tricky but everyone knows what it is. Does anyone have advice on how to bring, say, a relatively obscure tryptamine or stim to market, assuming it got banned before reaching wide acclaim in the region? Would it help to brainstorm a name and create a highly specific form of packaging?

3cNGdXqHBA

Here's a free idea: Get foil packages and print colorful designs on them. That way there's no mix-ups during sale and it's unique enough people can tell.

What do you think?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Packaging is not a problem for new psychoactive substances, it is much more difficult to develop a new formula, provided that the governments of developed countries prohibit analogues.
The RC market can fire only if a new class of drugs is discovered, for example, as was the case with JWH-018

erstwhile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Not completely novel. New in terms of "In this scene or location or perhaps worldwide there is no culture of using it yet". For a completely arbitrary example, let's take 4MMC and Ireland. Pretty easy to make but the Irish don't have a fucking clue what that is. How do you roll it out?

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Once I brought good quality mephedrone to my Colombian friends. Now they always ask me to bring them more. A quality product and satisfied customers will do everything necessary to create demand.
You can't make a new substance popular on your own, but you can give your customer base samples to try out, advertise the product to your audience.