Question Is the vendors on reddit reliable?

dpuis

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The title is what I want to say.

cubesquare

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust anybody that deals directly until you have a LONG history of dealing with them.
Buy from them in a market with escrow so that you do not lose money of they do not ship.
Breaking Bad has escrow service for all good available through manufacturers here.
http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhni37ybtt7mkbjyxn2pgllzxf2qgyd.onion/help/escrow/

kirmizi_sortli

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Don't trust anyone. Especially online vendors.
I've been scammed 5 times. There are some tips i can give about it.
* never ever buy online. If you buy use escrow.
* face to face transactions, don't give money until you verify the stuff.
They probably say, Im gonna take stuff from stash and bring to you. and they

kirmizi_sortli

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Sorry i can not edit my message. here is the rest of my text.

Don't trust anyone. Especially online vendors.
I've been scammed 5 times and lost lots of money. There are some tips i can give about it.
* never ever buy online. If you have to, use escrow service. Probably they dont want to use escrow.
* face to face transactions, don't give money until you verify the stuff.
- They probably say, Im gonna take stuff from stash and bring to you, give money right now, and you will not see this guy again.
- They can give you a bag with false stuff. smell or taste before giving money.
- dont show your money or wallet before verify the stuff. when you are sure %100 then give money.
- sometimes they say it is 60$, then they always rising the price. never let them to do this.

I experienced all these. Even i came here to find a decent vendor but i couldn't. Because vendors trust nobody. So you must do the same.

What can you do?

Try to find a person who knows somebody, only way is that. Otherwise it will be beating the air.

View previous replies…

bmkadbbsupplier

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Yes,I don't mean to discriminate, Italians in Europe prefer prostitutes,probably because of my own experience

raporeyiz

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Dude, you hid your profile, can you recommend me a vendor that ships in tr for lsd?

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes! Absolutely! Just like those black guys that stand at the end of every canal bridge in Amsterdam! Totally. Invest in Bitcoin with them while you're duying drugs, it's a bargain!

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
No. Untrustworthy and mostly stupid people there. Stupid enough to scam people who just want to have some fun. You generally should take everything you see on reddit in regards to chemistry (drug dealing involved) with a grain of salt. I myself have never met anyone whom I would trust enough to send any larger amount of money for anything be it drugs, chemicals or equipment on that platform. You don't have any insurance for your money there and anybody can tell you anything.

Antihero999

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sometimes I put ads on Reddit, not all Reddit suppliers are scammers, you'd better start with sample orders before trusting them.