Question How to purify street meth to d-meth?

finch3523

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So if I got some supposed crystal meth, how can I purify it to d-meth?
Actetone wash is easy. But what about other ingredients?

What is the n-iso substance stuff, i heard its an inactive ingredient, how does it get created? how can you get rid of that?

Then at the end separate d and l with acid?

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals

Here you go for purification.
Enantiomer separation I've already explained to you and you also have it in the thread I linked.

robertlouis

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hii.. expert
How to convert Hydrocloride Acid 37% to 35%? I want to use for HCL Gas to crystalize. Wht i use NaCl pour with HCL Acid, pour H2So4. But theres oil in my Ephedrine solvent. I guess my hcl concentration problem. Because in secret uncle fester meth book, tell must use 35% hcl acid

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You can use 37% acid. 2% have not so essential impact.

robertlouis

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I wanna also ask. How can i extract 100% ephedrine hcl from pills contain 12.5 mg ephedrine hcl & teolifin 120mg. Step by step, i also worry to use ur prefer in "ephedrine extraction from pills" because u dont have freezer. The ready is is petroleum ether 40-60, toluene, NaOH, HCL Gas, Sep Funnel, beaker, magnetic stir

robertlouis

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
@G.Patton how to make Hypophosphorus acid using Sodium Hypophosphate, hcl 37%, petroleum ether 40-60, may i use diethyl ether?

robertlouis

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
@G.Patton after i done reflux 8H proccess with ephedrine hcl + Hypophosphorus acid + iodine crystal. What should i do with solvent when cool? How to crystalize. Because cookin crank uncle video in this site is cutting. The last step is solvent pour to sep funnel n pour with naoh, how much naoh solution n after that what next?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Do you mean Sodium Hypophosphite?

This topic about another theme. Please, ask me in PM or make appropriate Q/A topic.