Question How to harvest your own magic mushrooms?

MagicSmoke

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi - I'm wanting to plant my own spores and make my own micro-dosing capsules. Can anyone suggest a guide on how to grow magic mushrooms and the process involved in putting them into capsules? Thanks

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I suggest The Shroomery.org Mushrooms are an entirely different kingdom of life form and as such require methods that seem alien to most people. A book may describe several methods, but there are so many that no book describes them all. Growing mushrooms indoors can be very challenging without equipment. Expensive bulky equipment. Cultivating them outdoors has a lot of benefits for the uninitiated. Stealth. Success rate. Cost of materials and others.
The easiest by far method is to learn what hallucinogenic mushrooms grow in your area, when, and how to identify them. When the time is right you walk into nature and walk out the same day with a years supply easy. I've walked the creek banks where I live and collected 1/4 LB dry in a couple of hours. 2 hours work, 1/4 Lb mushrooms
As far as capsuling them, you grind them into a fine powder and stuff them into the biggest capsule you feel comfortable swallowing, pic a capsule based on how much you want to microdose. Dried mushrooms are variable in density and strength based on several factors, but most fall between 1-2% 4Ho-dmt meaning 10-20mg of actives per gram of dried fruit body. The absolute strongest species could approach 30 MG, but Joe shmoe won't be able to cultivate them as they are particular about every aspect of their growing parameters