Question Does meth and mdma chloryde have any espesial marks under x-ray?

Mr Good Cat

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I personally know two cases when people were caught while trying to carry hashish packed as jam in their luggage. Both happened while mules were carrying the stuff via x-ray. I don't know technical details, but I suppose, probably this product might have some especial glow under x-ray.

But what about meth and mdma hcl in liquid form? How does it look under x-ray? Do you guys know any cases while such stuff was identified while crossing the border?

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I am not an expert.

However, x ray is a good way to determine if something is not supposed to be in something.

The drugs in jam might appear different than regular jam. It's more of a "this looks off, let's investigate this" sort of system.

Mr Good Cat

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I had a glimp on intro of x-ray television introscopes used for luggage and parcels checking. Briefly, they easily determine monoatomic substances. They also distinguish organic and non-organic compounds, and density

Regarding polyatomic compounds it is different story: if i understand the problem correctly, engineers calibrate the machine to distinguish only certain compounds. But it very complicated task, so the number of such substances is very limited, and mostly covers explosives.

Regarding drugs, the question is open. In case of hash i can see three possibilities: either hash in the glass jar looks more dense than jam, and it catches attraction, or it may looks as some explosive, or the machine was programmed for this substance.

Let's wait, may be some people know more how far applied science gone in this realm.

Last edited: