Question damage reduction

HEALTH

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How can you reduce the negative effects of drug production?(If you are a chemist not a manufacturer)

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

HEALTH

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I am asking about social, ecological, political, health damage...(Limiting harm to society.)

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
So you must be thinking that producing drugs and selling them is immoral because it harms people. Correct?
Lets think about it in this way, the people that use drugs on themselves are consenting adults. They chose to buy it and take it they have full control of what they put into their body.

So you must be thinking this is extremely immoral, however these people had a choice and they made it. If they have messed up their lives, it is their fault, not yours. If you weren't the one making it, they would have purchased it off someone else. If you really want to reduce harm, produce a quality product or go to manufacturers like me since I have been approved in the breaking bad forum as a quality producer of my product completing every step of the synthesis with care and effort to produce the purest, cleanest and safest product.

Join our group to find out more;)

https://bbgate.com/groups/valentino-cartel.73/

HEALTH

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I understand. It is answer(But, I'm not manufacturer). There are many other problems. Instead of using Hg/Al or NaBH4 you can use H2/PdC in an aluminum diving cylinder...(This is an example. I haven't tested).