Question Are amphetamine sales up because of the stimulant shortage in the USA?

BrownRiceSyrup

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
From what i understand amphetamine profits are kind of lame compared to meth, but man everyone here in the USA is out of ALL prescribed stimulants... Are people turning to manufacturers from our neck of the woods? Is this a good time to get on the clandestine amphetamine train?

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you are not making money off of amphetamine then you're doing it wrong. You absolutely can make a stack if you price your product relative to the quality that you're providing. I personally have higher prices than the competition but people come to me because my product is always what I say it is and they know that it is the best. They know they get less but the high is of more value to them and their wallets. They also know that this is the stuff that'll break their tolerance as far as it goes. When done properly and pure, potent amphetamine is produced people just don't want the dirty shit anymore. Generally yes you could say that amphetamine is of less demand in the USA specifically but there is a market for it especially then in the EU. There are people who only want amphetamine and not methamphetamine.

Even if you produced it in small quantities with a well optimized synthesis you just make so much from so little cash and starting material that it would arguably be hard to not make a profit. If you are a good, skilled chemist and know that in-fact you've got the best synthesis in the range of your options and people are still complaining about the price simply don't sell to them... Move on to someone else. There are people who understand quality over quantity, even in the world of drugs.

People seem to ignore this surprisingly because they get "something" but that's not the point. The point is to figure out the best way and possibilities of each step you take in the synthesis. Trust me if you optimize your synthesis you will make a lot of money.

You shouldn't let people disrespect you and your product like this when they've no idea about the complexity of a manufacturing operation for stuff like this.

BrownRiceSyrup

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So ive only ever been making it for myself, ive made a lot of things for myself just to experiment with but have been considering leveling up a bit and take advantage of this shortage. Ive never sold.... Im in college now though, 34 years old going back, naturally im going for a masters in chemistry, but its hard living these days and going to college because of how god damn expensive everything is.... Hence the question, is amphetamine alone really profitable. I dont want to make meth or any N-methylated type things... More like amphetamine, mescaline, TMA-2, etc. Anyway thanks i appreciate the reply, thats all really useful to know.

But i gotta ask, what do you do to make sure yours is a cut above the rest? Do you resolve the racemate into Leavo only? Distill the freebase?