Question 4CMC Synthesis

Robertos

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi Everyone !!
I hope that the right section to ask , i was looking on forum a full synthesis 4CMC , onlu what i found info is "you do it the same like 4mmc just swith one product " , I have some question abut this any one can help me with this ?

itcantbereal

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have some questions about this as well, what is the desire for compounds like 3cmc and 4cmc? All the 4mmc i've seen lately has been sold as these and I cannot understand the why. I just want to understand why producers and distributors have switched to only selling these and an apparent drought of real 4mmc.

Goku

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
because in nederland was legal in spain the same.

View previous replies…

itcantbereal

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
yes, was. I saw more 4mmc while 3mmc was legal. Now none of the substances are legal but the shittiest ones are far more prevalent.

Goku

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
because if was legal they made much kg/tons now is illigal and they still made because they know all steps synthesis on big scale they all the tine have the same customers and biznes still go simple

itcantbereal

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
haha, are NL/EU producers and/or resellers that careless that even if they had a large stock, even 4000kg, such a small drop in the bucket for what that costs to manufacture or even buy wholesale, that they must get rid of it - sold as 4mmc at the same price? This is completely trash business practice and why large scale wholesalers are always a gamble when buying from this region. Great prices, but (typically) they don't give a shit what they're selling and are not respectable sources that should even be in this market. In the end, people will chase the profits and the shit will continue to roll downhill.

I'm speaking from online dealings since SR1 - I've seen the same scheme on rinse and repeat with large operations, working under many names, that will run off with the loot when coin is high, situation is a little hot, or its just been a good run. Surely you will find them pop up again several months later, to do it all over again. This is of course a larger issue I have related to your response on why they must pedal this trash "because they made a lot"

Selling product as something it is not, knowingly, and because you want to keep your profits to offload a dump truck of a compound you chose to produce/buy wholesale to skirt legality on, is on you to take as a business loss. The thought process on this is hilarious and also shameful. Sell it for what it is, fill a demand for what people actually want with real 4MMC, and to whoever enjoys these novel step children can buy them up as they please.

Well that's enough bitchin for this thread, I'm sure some savior will come in, the purest of mephedrone crystals shining a light on bleak trash ridden cathinone market and we will all rejoice, dance naked in the streets, and of course a commence a giant mephsex orgy.