Question #3 vs #4 H questions & proposal

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So,
I grew up on #4 H or ECD until fent took over . Once I became woke to markets I realized the different types of h. I always assumed the h I was accustomed to was from Afghanistan which I later learned was incorrect. My question to put simply is that I noticed how inexpensive #3 H is destination Europe mostly. I.was amazed at the low cost. My question is, is it possible to somehow take #3 & synthesis further to make #4? Probably would not attempt personally bc my science & math is not up.to.par. Yet I wonder if someone had the knowledge & intelligence could it be done? The price difference is almost $120 usd. I assume if it could be done it would. But still j must ask due to curiosity.....is this feasible?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
So that we can answer your question, reveal the names used (#4 H, ECD, #3)

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
#3 heroin, #4 heroin, ecd=east coast dope (chicago over to NY)

m924

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
#3 was freebase and #4 was the salt version right? I'm guessing why the freebase might sell for less is because it's hard to buy that much HCl without suspicion? this is purely just speculation tho, logically the freebase should be more expensive if potency = price as nothing would be waying down the potency in the freebase version. Then again i'm pretty sure a decent bit of the H userbase likes to snort their H which just isn't feasible with the freebase version

spanara

scammer
Reaction score
Deals
i guess he means transforming brown h from afghanistan to white h from asia.

m924

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Isn't "China White" just a street name for fent laced heroin?

View previous replies…

spanara

scammer
Reaction score
Deals
back in "the/my" day,s.. china white was white heroin from asia. sorry for the confusion

m924

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ah okay, thanks for the explanation :D

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Now yes. But at one time China White was high end heroin from China.

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Spanarana that is exactly what I wonder. Taking large quantities of Afghanistan brown n transforming to high quality white.....if its feasible, or if not why?

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Another little fun fact.....At one point consumers could pick fr multitude of fentalogues, fent etc. . Then supposedly federal agencies threatened market moderators about allowing gun sales, anything to do.with human trafficking, and fent which they consider domestic terrorism. So, China White or synthetic h became general terms for fent or fent/h mix. Sadly, now ppl.dunno what they are buying. Before you could look up types n general dosage compared to others. Now, it's a mystery. Making it much less safe. Vendors have compensated in my opinion by putting out weaker product and certain kinds have become obsolete. I highly doubt you'd find carf on any market. If you did it would be 99% cut. Government tried but didn't understand that by putting certain restrictions they actually made it less safe for consumers. With that being said I'm happy no one is selling guns, ppl, exotic animals. I always laugh that sum crazy wife still trying to hire a hitman online. I do remember at one point there was a huge scam gun market. It was completely fake. No one got anything. But ppl kept sending coin for over 6 months. Waiting by their mailbox lol!

m924

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Also do you know if the H in europe is of good quality? or is it also all cut with fent and all that shit

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm not based in Europe but I've been told Fent hasn't taken over yet

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
#3 isn't in US aside fr a few online buyers. Also, origin I think is different. In US I have heard most comes from Columbia whereas everywhere else Afghanistan. I have heard u must add citrus to #3 too. In large US cities most don't even have black tar for whatever reason.....