Question 🙏Please help me to get into of production and synthesis💊

1019er

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this forum and really happy that I finally found people who have the knowledge I was looking for!

So I have already nearly finished a die pill press, produced dmt sucessfully extracted weed concentrates, mixed lean etc. and my goal is to understand and get into production/ synthesis of different substances.

I think for the beginning after producing dmt the best potential step would be to start producing 4mmc because the "easy synthesis" wich I have found here is in my opinion the best way of getting into production of a substance with big demand and only a few vendors.

So my question is, is there anything I should produce first before getting into 4mmc. And are there other substances I can produce more then less "easily".

Is there anybody willing to guido me into the right direction,regarding equipment I'll need (magnetic stirrer etc.).

And where do I get the substances shipped easily to Austria?

What Equipment should i get ,especially for other extraction/synthesis as wel.

Would be great if anybody is willing an interested newcomer with a little experience to gain knowledge and skills!

Greetings 🙏 and thanks in advance!!

1019er

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Still looking for somebody to supply me with small scale chemicals at first.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Sometimes they can be bought. Sometimes they can be separated from household or automotive chemicals or paint strippers ect. Sometimes you just have to synthesize them. 4mmc seems easy only because you can get 2-b-4-methylpropriophenone. In the same way many drugs are easy to make. If you had to start with proprionic acid and make proproinyl chloride to make propriophenone to make Para methylpropriophenone to make 2-bromo-4- Me-propriophenone you wouldn't call that easy.
If
Want help you will have to AT LEAST choose what you are making and do the preliminary leg work. You can eat out of my hand, but I won't give you a bottle

sweettooth

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Its more about what equipment you have producing anything is easy if you have a good one.
4-mmc and similiar compounds are basicly just reduction little bit cooking and pulling out with unpolar solvent then crystalisation done.